At last the version for Android is here! The app is now even better and more user friendly than ever before.
Hondash is simply the most capable virtual dash for all stock Honda cars with OBD1 and OBD2A ECU's produced in 1992-1999.
In combination with Hondash bluetooth interface it's able to do following things:
- DTC (Diagnostic Troubleshooting Code) management,
- dual shift-light (graphical and acoustic) with individual gear shift point configuration,
- precise measurement of car acceleration (0-100 kph, ... etc., 1/4 mile drag run),
- calculation of instantaneous and average fuel consumption, total consumed fuel, cost,
- fuel consumption calibration tool
- speed calibration tool
- configurable multiple trip monitors with statistics such as trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.,
- displaying of real time ECU data such as precise vehicle speed, engine revs, MAP pressure, engine load, throttle position, engine and intake temperature, short/long term fuel correction, ignition advance, injection duration, duty cycle, battery voltage, alternator FR, knock retard, ELD, intake air control valve, atmo pressure, O2 sensor voltage etc.,
- displaying of real time data from discrete sensors such as brake switch, main pump relay, fan switch, VTEC switch, O2 heater, starter, etc.,
- configurable on-screen graphs of data streams,
- daytime or nighttime color scheme,
- support for metric and imperial units.
There are still many, many awesome features planned for the app, so if you like Hondash, please support the development with your purchase, thanks!