If you've already configured your custom car profile, described in Car profile and important settings, you can go on and follow this guide.
- this is a one time calibration. However you can do as many calibrations as you wish
- the calibration procedure can not be fully automated because Honda ECU doesn't have any sensor for fuel level in the tank.
- on first refuel, fill up the tank to maximum level, in order to get reference level, then open the app and initiate fuel consumption calibration. If the calibration is already showing "in progress" cancel and re-initiate it
- drive the car as usually, cover at least 100 km distance if you want to save fuel, but for better results just use all fuel until the low fuel indicator goes on
- on second refuel, fill up the tank again to maximum level (same gas station, same pump preferred)
- now, before you start the engine, open the app, go to fuel consumption calibration and enter the amount of fuel you've added
- For most precise calibration results please make sure you have the Hondash app always running during the calibration period while driving