Basic graphical layout of the app:
- Engine temperature, Intake temperature, Throttle position and MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor data are permanently displayed in curved gauges.
- Dash menu shows the currently selected sub-menu with corresponding information.
- Graph displays real time sensor data. It's possible to configure what sensor data to display.
- Accessing the settings through navigation drawer. Open the navigation drawer by swiping from left to right on the left border of the screen. You can also call up the navigation drawer by long touch, for example by touching the Hondash logo, or elsewhere. Navigation drawer is the only access point to car and app settings.
- double tap a graph window to enlarge / shrink displayed graph
- swipe the dash menu left and right to navigate through sub menus
- swipe up and down on sub menu "trip" to navigate through all configured trip monitors
- long touch dash menu to bring up a dialog window with actions for selected dash sub menu
|example 1: drag dialog actions|
|example 2: trip dialog actions|