Hondash is the most capable virtual dash and OBD reader for all stock Honda cars with OBD1 and OBD2A ECU's produced in 1992-1999. In combination with Hondash bluetooth interface it's able to do following:
- DTC (Diagnostic Troubleshooting Code) management,
- dual shift-light (graphical and acoustic) with individual gear shift point configuration,
- standard measurement of acceleration (0-100 kph, ... etc., 1/4 mile drag run),
- configurable measurement of deceleration,
- calculation of instantaneous and average fuel consumption, total consumed fuel, fuel flow, cost,
- fuel consumption calibration tool
- speed calibration tool
- configurable multiple trip monitors with statistics such as trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.,
- displaying of real time ECU data such as precise vehicle speed, engine revs, MAP pressure, engine load, throttle position, engine and intake temperature, short/long term fuel correction, ignition advance, injection duration, duty cycle, battery voltage, alternator FR, knock retard, ELD, intake air control valve, atmo pressure, O2 sensor voltage etc.,
- displaying of real time data from discrete sensors such as brake switch, main pump relay, fan switch, VTEC switch, O2 heater, starter, etc.,
- configurable on-screen graphs of data streams,
- daytime or nighttime color scheme,
- support for metric and imperial units.
There are still many, many awesome features planned for the app, so if you like Hondash, please support the development with your purchase, thanks!